Monday, January 16, 2012

Random Knits

The last of my post-holiday gift knitting is done for awhile:


pattern: Phydeaux Embraceable Cowl/Scarf
yarn: Bernat Roving in Rice Paper
needles: size 17


pattern: Phydeaux Asterisque Cowl
yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick in Grey Marble
needles: size 19


A friend of mine just had twins so I knit up a quick pair of baby hats.  The green & white to represent the University of Hawaii colors and the pink & white because my friend loves pink.

pattern: Magic Coffee Baby Hat
yarns: Knit Picks Comfy worsted in Jalapeno, Lion Brand Cotton Ease in Snow & Berry
needles: size 6
mod: only one stripe

I'm doing a little selfish knitting at the moment.  Irishgirlieknits is the designer for this month's Sock Knitters Anonymous mystery KAL & we're currently on clue 3.  I'll be sharing a pic when we're done. Join us for the fun!

1 comment:

dianne said...

Cute hats! I would say that you're due a little selfish knitting. The mystery sock sure is pretty and I like the color you chose. I'm enjoying that KAL too, although I am behind. I have a couple baby items to finish up for a grand-nephew born last week and a niece who is due in mid-february :-)