Saturday, October 04, 2008

Progress report

The hat has been officially deemed "girly" when Monkey2 asked if this was her sissy's hat.


pattern: Nottingham hat
yarn: Knit Picks Swish superwash in Darkest Navy
needles: Knit Picks size 9 Harmony circs
pattern: size - child


The hat was a nice little break and got me motivated to finish my Hint 7 early. I finished Monday night, but haven't gotten around to blogging about it.


I also finished hint 3 of my Mystery Stole KAL 4, but it took the rest of the week. For some reason, this just slogs along, even without beads. But I do like it. (Pardon the non-dry-blocked shots, but I am being lazy. :p )


Thank you so much, Cockeyed, for nominating me for an award! I promise I'll get that post up soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't figure out how that hat is girly. But there's no arguing it with her I'm sure!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Adorable hat! So cute!

I'm amazed how you are keeping up with both Mystery Stoles! look fabulous!

tapmouse said...

OMG! Wonderful progress on the stoles! And I love that hat! Girly or no. But go figure how these 8 yos think!