Monday, August 03, 2009

Feeling caught up...


...even though not much knitting has been done due to soccer practice starting up and helping my sister move into her new place. But her moving meant I had a clear bed to block my second Ulmus finally.


yarn: Socks that Rock lightweight in Potomac & Falcon's Eye
needles: size 5 KP nickel-plated circs as opposed to the Harmony circs used on Ulmus I
pattern size: large


And since I won't be going to Sock Summit, just living vicariously through all my knitting friends that are, I don't have homework to do and can casually work on my WIP's. So far I've got one Kai Mei sock done. Have I mentioned how much I love the squishiness of Pigeonroof Studio's Siren Two sock yarn? Lurve it.

3 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

I like your Ulmus...Falcon's Eye is a personal fave of mine!!

I'm bummed you won't be at SS09...you'll be greatly missed!! :(

I'm really intrigued with the Kai Mei socks...were they pretty straight forward to knit...I sometimes have heartache with lacey patterns moving diagonally across the instep. Your sock is lovely!!

dianne said...

Great sock! I hope you have the perfect shoes to wear with them to show off that beautiful foot detail.

Discoknits said...

Falcon's Eye also a fave of mine. The shawl is so pretty.

And that sock is so delicate, however will you put it in a shoe!