Red Riding Hood from Crochet a Day calendar February 21, 2006 (haven't found it online)
size G hook
No gauge or dimensions stated in pattern - so flying by the seat of my pants on this one. Also, got sloppy w/all those hdc's for the hood & too lazy to frog back to fix
KP Merino Style Hollyberry - 3 skeins so far. Should have enough to seam the back of the hood & the hood to the collar, but won't have any left for the ties. Debating on buying one more skein since this color is currently not on sale. Ptthhthh.
And I finally figured out why I don't think seaming in knitting is such a big PITA. It's cause seaming crocheted pieces is really a PITA. Well, single crocheting afghan squares is easy, but bulky. But for clothing...ugh.
Learned how to fix a shifted YO due to a slipping marker after noticing it 4 rows later. However, I did have to re-start at one point when I totally didn't see I missed a YO increase way at the beginning 'til I was 15 rows in.
The second test sock so Monkey1 can have a pair (pic also not color correct) 'cause her Lorna's Laces Uptown went into the frog pond after a comedy of errors on my part since the Dublin Bay pattern isn't that difficult. I'll return to these when I think my karma w/this pattern & yarn gets better. Tapmouse can't believe I frogged, especially since I finished the 5" leg portion. But I didn't want to continue knowing I totally forgot about rows 3 & 4 of the lace pattern. Doh!
Still debating the wisdom of doing Twisted Flower sock 2 entirely on size 1 (2.50 mm) circs.