Thursday, August 14, 2008

Can you hear it?

It's the sound of frogs and tinks in this corner of the Ravelympics village.


It seems I am so beside myself as I can't even take a decent picture. But I can sorta see that the last yards of my yarn aren't even registering on the scale. Apparently, I have no idea how to use the nifty shawl progress calculator (see the sidebar) 'cause I am out of yarn on row 13 out of 14 for the border pattern.

Off to rip the 12 rows of my border and the last extra repeat.

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!

7 comments:

cockeyed said...

...double arrrrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!

Angeluna said...

Ouch!!! Afraid I'm too late to prevent the frogging, but sometimes it is quite attractive and not distracting to use a similar color for the last row and bind-off.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, I only have one other skein of LSS and it's Moody Blues. Too dark, too variegated, and obviously too blue.

So, yes the frogging has commenced.

tapmouse said...

I'm sad for you, but I know you have made good progress after the painful tinking!

GO TEAM BLUE MOON!!!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Oh no! So close!

Zonda said...

oh noes....sniff so sorry!!

Unknown said...

Oh no!!!! Hopefully the pain has been dulled a little...