Saturday, July 04, 2009

End of Vacation

Monkey1 took this on the way to the little lake where we've been hanging out most of the week:


I have no idea where Monkey1 took this pic, so I'll say it's in the cabin neighborhood:


Love all these pansies popping up in the drainage ditches around the neighborhood:


With a little pop of yellow as well:


Lots of these to blow on:


All my vacation WIP's minus my Digitessa which is only halfway through the gusset:


Left to right: Around the pansies our friend picked, my second Ulmus (Potomac/Falcon's Eye) almost to the small size count, Fraggle Squiggle almost to the heel, and Monkey1's tiered skirt almost to the the next tier.

We're so pooped out, we may need to catch up on our rest at work. ;)

Happy 4th of July and Happy Birthday Wei!

3 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Sounds like you've been having some fun! Love the pictures :)

And look at all that knitting! Love vacation knitting!

Tan said...

Vacations are supposed to leave you needing a vacation. You got a lot of knitting done, though.

tapmouse said...

I can only hope I will be as productive as you when I'm on vacation. I know I'll be doing lots of cooking and entertaining, though, too!