Thursday, February 14, 2008

SotSii hint 3

Only a week late. Only. But at least hint #4 supposedly goes quickly despite that bit of asymmetry beginning partway through. It should be intriguing 'cept I've been watching too much Project Runway and it just reminds me of a certain designer w/his Flock of Seagulls hair. (Yeah, I am so dating myself now. Like, you know. ;) )

And in case you don't like sock club spoilers (specifically the Woolgirl kind), don't scroll any further. Although my sister can tell you that I have no issues being spoiled. (I tend to read the last few pages of whatever book she's reading and it drives her nuts.) Although once in awhile I won't visit online sites about my favorite tv series so I can remain unspoiled. 'Cause sometimes I don't want to know which major character bites it in a season finale. But when it comes to sock clubs, spoil me away!


So just in time for Valentine's Day, the totally awesome Woolgirl February kit! Loads of way too adorable goodies. I love all the attention Jen pays to loading these kits up. What a joyful sock club to be in.

8 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Wow!! I can't wait to get my Woolgirl package!! Love it!! I was sooooo hoping it would come today, but it didn't :( Normally, I try to hold out and not spoil it, but since I'm going away AND my postman won't leave it tomorrow if we aren't here...I probably won't see it until Tuesday! What a perfect package!!

tapmouse said...

OK, so NOW I'm seeing your post and pics! Maybe you were posting while I was looking?

I am GRAVELY concerned that I do not have my WoolGirl Sock Club shipment! Especially since I don't recall ever being invoiced for it and couldn't remember when it was to start! PANIC!!! I' freaked out!

OK, anyways, that aside...I love the new kit, your stole is looking awesome and I love the Salish Sea Socks!

Opal said...

Your lace is beautiful and that February kit looks marvelous!

Zonda said...

Your stole is looking good, I so do not have patience for lace, I love seeing others.

Fab package from Woolgirl. So glad I'm on the next year's club.

adrienne said...

your sotsii is beautiful. my attempt is still in the computer.

woolgirl does up some lovely kits. the pink is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Great job on the sotsii! It's going to be lovely!

My favorite comment on Project Runway was when he wanted he hair to be EXTRA FIERCE! for the last runway show. HAHAHA!

Batty said...

Fabulous stole, and that sock kit, so very appropriate for Valentine's Day! I'm usually not a big pink fan, but I really like that yarn.

kasiaiscarly said...

that's an awesome package. i'm so glad i signed up for the 2008 club!