Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Early or late YPF?

Flashing stuff I recently got:


Three Irish Girls (formerly Irish Baby Knits) Caitlin & Megan Adorn sock yarn. I am a sucker for these particular Irish/Celtic names. Caitlin had to be special ordered since it's no longer listed on the site.


Since I couldn't justify paying the shipping on the 2 Dream in Color sock patterns only, I snagged a couple more Dream In Color Smooshy yarns in November Muse and Wisterious. Chosen solely on the fact that as eye shadow colors, they'd be awesome...just not together. ;) Well, I take that back. I might (read my favorite Nars MA might) be able to.


From Tyler, his hand-dyed sock yarn in Chocolate Paradise as a thank you for testing his sock pattern that he entered into the Hill Country Yarns sock pattern contest.

And what I've been listening to since I got back from vacation:


Manoa DNA played at my friend's reception and we got their CD in the cute gift bags the bridge & groom gave out.

3 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I'm trying so hard to resist the Irish girls yarn at Woolgirl (seriously, Irish Girls?), and you keep posting GORGEOUS pics of their yarn!! What to do! Its almost as if I need to stop reading YPF posts..hehehe...will never happen...but I can pretend!

tapmouse said...

OMG! I don't recall seeing "Caitlyn" and "Megan"! Too cool and right around when I got my 'Atticus'!

And the Wisteria is awsome! I LOVE that colorway!

Making me want more Smooshy, though I will behave and work on knitting the ones I have up!

Batty said...

I can't stop staring at that yarn. You're going to ruin my yarn diet, yes you are!