Friday, May 26, 2006

It's going to be a WIP weekend.

Will be taking my pinwheel blanket and my-so-called-scarf with us for the weekend trip so I can get closer to finishing the 2. I doubt I will finish either as I need to buy the yarn for the pinwheel blanket's floret trim (will do a different yarn but complementary color) and I'm only close to finishing the 1st hank of Manos for the scarf.

In the meantime, I finished secret baby gift 1 this week and need to do secret baby gift 2 next week. Also am swatching up my SWTC bamboo (cobalt) to decide if I want to knit up the Lotus Blossom Tank that's on the cover of the Interweave Knits Summer 2006 issue. Funky stuff this bamboo yarn is. Am also waiting for my issue to show up in the mail. There's a knitalong for the tank so am also deciding if I do knit the tank up, should I join as it would be my first knitalong. Esepcially since there's still the gift scarf I need to do by August.

No comments: