Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Too ambitious for my own good


So, apparently knitting a hat on dpn's all the way through is teaching me I am so not ready to do socks. Including today, I have 2 days to finish this darn hat. And even then, I may keep it since I'm sure I screwed up the 1st 3 rows of the leaf lace set-up chart. Well, I KNOW I screwed up and attempted to fix only those stitches since I wasn't about to rip back 2-3 rows of stitches on 4 frickin' dpn's. So it looks like the little monkey's teacher is going to get a little bag of gwp size Stila stuff on Friday instead. Even if I do finish this hat, the splitty nature of the DB cotton cashmere (I do NOT like this yarn) and what looks like my glaring errors are going to bug me too much to want to give it as a gift to someone. Gah.

No comments: