Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oh yeah, my Webs haul


Webs haul
Originally uploaded by crochet_chick.
Got my Webs anniversary sale haul yesterday. Pic showing representive skeins of each one on the right.

The DB cashmerino chunky is so soft! Will do either 1 hat & 1 pr of mittens for monkey2 or 2 hats, one for each monkey.

The 2 colors of Cascade 220 are just so I have some basic feltable wool for something. Don't know what yet.

Disappointed in the Cascade Pima Tencel in Teal. It's a tad lighter and greener than I was hoping for. Nevertheless, I've got the 6 skeins slated for the Shapely Tank, probably.

The Classic Elite Yarns Premiere is also very pretty periwinkle kind of blue. Slated for either the Picovoli, Soleil, or another Shapely Tank. We'll see.

And with Imagiknit's big sale this weekend, my stash will be growing again.

No comments: